Search This Blog

Saturday 2 February 2019

CALLING THE NATIONS

CALLING THE NATIONS

8th February, 2016

I am calling all nations to me. I am calling a chosen people. I am calling ALL NATIONS  to be joined to my heart and to eternal life and to their inheritance in me.  You are a Chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a Holy Nation, belonging to God.  Every nation will receive an inheritance according to their love for me, their faith, and their obedience; and every individual will be rewarded in the same way.


Love, faith, obedience – this is what I call you too – step into your inheritance by faith and obedience. As you step in, you will see growth all around you. As you nurture people and the growth all around you, it will become fruitful – then I will ask you to take another step forwards into new areas – take this step by faith and obedience and this will also grow and be fruitful and prosper. The Kingdom of Heaven is forcibly advancing and forcible men take hold of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment