Search This Blog

Saturday 2 February 2019

Like Mary

LIKE MARY - 19.7.09


In a picture/vision, I saw saints, intercessors, worshipping at Jesus feet, washing his feet with tears and anointing them with the oil of worship, as Mary once did. There were holes in his feet and blood. They were weeping and washing away the dirt and blood.

The Spirit said to me: "Cry out for the sins of your nation, and for the lost, the dying and the broken. Call out and cry out for them, then I will heal your land. I ask you to come as Mary. Mary did not come with her own works, or her own self-righteousness. She came in a humble attitude, in a spirit of repentance. Her worship was pure and she poured out her heart and she came to the only one she could - the only one who would not reject her. Pour your intercessions and worship at my feet and let me cleanse and heal your land, the lost ones and the broken ones. Let me walk among you again, as I once walked, I will walk again. I will pour out my spirit, my oil - and your light will shine brighter in the darkness. In these days the darkness will press in all around you, but I want you to stand firm in me, and stand together, and endure to the end. He who endures to the end, shall be saved."



No comments:

Post a Comment