Search This Blog

Saturday 2 February 2019

THE BODY OF CHRIST

THE BODY OF CHRIST .  7.6.09


I had a picture of bones coming together to become a body. The body became flesh and stood up to be a giant – warrior. Then I received these prophetic words, which came in two parts.


Blow the trumpet - call my Body to come together. They must not be scattered, they must come together and work together. Can the leg cannot say it doesn't need the arm? Can the toe say it doesn't need the hand? I call every muscle, every bone, every fibre to work together and be my Body.

Blow the trumpet - I call my Body to awake! I call them to arise and be a warrior in the land, to take the nations, to proclaim and to bring salvation to the land.

Blow the trumpet - I call my Body to be my voice to the nations. Be my voice, speak my words, proclaim my Kingdom.

Blow the trumpet - I call my Body to prepare for my coming. Anoint yourself with oil - the oil of worship and holiness and readiness for my coming. Blow the trumpet. Church arise.

See Ezk 37:1-14
1 Cor 12:12-27

Second part:

I am calling an army - an army of mighty warriors to invade the world and the kingdom of darkness and to plunge and pull back and pluck out people who are lost and perishing. I call you to proclaim. Proclaim my word! proclaim my Kingdom. Arise mighty warriors! I call you to go into the the darkness, into the depths of darkness, to bring people out into the light. You will find precious treasures in the darkness. How will they know the light unless you go? How will they see it, unless you take it? How will they hear unless you speak it and proclaim it?


I call you to put on that armour. Put on the armour and fight with my sword, for my sword is MIGHTY! Mighty in battle, mighty to conquer, mighty to divide, mighty to save. I call you to be a people of valour. Put on the breastplate of righteousness! Hold up the shield of faith! Go the nations with the gospel of peace. Keep on the helmet of salvation, always! Always proclaim salvation and truth. Wear and proclaim the truth - it sets you free! Go to the corners of the earth! Go and spread my word. Go to every nation, every city, every town, every village. Go, and my strength and my power and might will be with you!

My church shall arise and be seen in the world again as a mighty army, as a powerful body, not to be tampered with, not to be mocked and scorned as weak and ineffective, but mighty in God!

See 1 Thess 5:4-8
1 John 1:5-7
Eph 6:10-18
Matt 28:19-20

No comments:

Post a Comment