Search This Blog

Saturday 2 February 2019

The Cocoon



The  cocoon    
20.4.17

As I was praying and asking God for revelation about the church, I saw myself walking in the garden with Jesus and I saw several huge butterflies above us.

The Lord wanted me to see them but spoke to me more about the cocoon stage of the butterfly.

He told me that The Church is in a cocoon, sleeping – but whilst it is in the cocoon a transformation is taking place. There will be a huge awaking of the church like never before (like the butterfly awakening and emerging from the cocoon). When she awakens she will be so beautiful, swift in moving in power and free – flying in the Spirit. When she is released she will sweep millions into the Kingdom through God's power.

The church is in a cocoon – she needs to break free from every tradition, lie, constraint and restriction (both personal and within the Body of Christ) that ties her down. In the cocoon, she is being prepared and is learning and relearning the truth of who she is and the truth of who He is. She is learning who and what the Kingdom is. At the appointed time she will break free from her cocoon and fly. She will sweep millions into the Kingdom of God ready for my return.


The African church, the Asian church, the Western church will arise in glory and power, releasing my spirit all over the land.

No comments:

Post a Comment