Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Healing my Heart

As I was praying over a recent situation,  the Lord spoke to me and said,  "I heal the broken-hearted, and I lift up those who are bowed down."

The Holy Spirit often gives me pictures or visions,  and I saw my heart had been cut open and the wounds within.  Jesus was holding my heart in his hands and washing out the dirt, the blood, and the pain and moulding the two halves of my heart back together, so they became one again - it was just as if the wound or cut had not existed.

It often takes time to heal.... but I have found that as I choose to forgive, and as I put the pain in His hands, the hurt, the anger, the unresolved situation, He heals, because that is what He came to do....

Jesus said about himself (quoting Isaiah 61:1), "He has sent me to bind up the broken-hearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners."

Let me encourage you to forgive those who have wounded you,  and to put all the pain, all the brokenness into God's hands....



"The Lord is close to the broken-hearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." (Psalm 34:18)

No comments:

Post a Comment