Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Living Bread

As I was praying,  I saw (in the Spirit) myself riding on a white horse, going in through the gates of Heaven.  Jesus was with me, riding on a horse, and he took me around the City of Heaven... we were greeted by many people, who bowed down to the King.... I too bowed down to my King.  He then said to me,  these people are the poor (Matthew 5:3:  Blessed are the poor in Spirit, for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven...)

Jesus then told me to ride out and take His bread to the poor and the hungry on earth .... to give them living bread and living water.... He said specifically to take it to those who are hungry and who will eat the bread.

He also showed me that some bread that people give out is not His living bread... some bread is stale and does not give life.... some bread has become tainted by another mix to the dough and this does not feed but stunts growth.    He said to me....  I am the Living Bread; my bread brings hope, inspiration, joy, peace, faith, life, not condemnation, not fear.  Some give out the wrong kind of bread that does not feed, but this bread is not from me.  

He said also,  there are also hungry people in my church - give them fresh bread also.... some do not know how to feed themselves.. encourage them to eat, to feed on my living bread.





Jesus said.... I am the bread of life.  He who comes to me shall not hunger,  he who believes in me shall not thirst....  And he who comes to me I will NEVER drive away. (John 6:35, 37)



Jesus said.... Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. (Matt 5:6)

No comments:

Post a Comment