Search This Blog

Saturday 2 February 2019

THE POOR AND THE HUMBLE

The Poor & Humble    25.7.09

Let the church hear what my Spirit is saying: I choose to pour my Spirit on the poor. I choose the poor to confound the rich, and the weak to confound the strong, the small to confound the big, and the unlearned to confound the learned and the child to confound the kings and rulers. I do this so you will know it is not yourself, but my Spirit. It is not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit says the Lord. I will blow on whom I choose. I will blow on the lowly and the poor for they humble their hearts before me. He who humbles himself will know my presence, my power and my might. I come to reveal the Father, I come to reveal my judgment but also my grace, my holiness and my mercy. I am a gracious God and I hear all who call on me. I will deliver them, I will honour them, because they honour me and my name. My name is above all other names and it shall be lifted up above the nations. My son shall be glorified and my sons and daughters shall be revealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment