Search This Blog

Saturday 2 February 2019

CHAMBERS

CHAMBERS
28 June 2009


After worship, the Holy Spirit was speaking to me about different chambers He takes me to in my prayer/relationship and intimacy with Him.

Yesterday, the Lord started to show me some of the different chambers, like: love and intimacy, holiness, wisdom and counsel, revelation, intercession, warfare and justice, power & anointing, restoration. He said to me today, that each chamber is like doors into rooms, but rooms without walls, without limits; they are living, breathing, moving, unfolding, and in each chamber is the presence, the life and breath of God, and each is unique and beautiful, and each time I enter, it is different. What I see, hear, receive will be different, but appropriate.

Before He actually started to speak to me about this again today, He took me to a chamber of intercession. He said to me to sing and prophecy over Africa, Kenya, and the places I was going (Kosele & Migori, also Nairobi). So I did. I sang over them and spoke over them.... releasing God's Spirit, His fire to fall on them, releasing the captives to hear and receive His Word, to be healed and delivered etc.


Then He started to talk to me about the chamber of restoration – about peace, quite and restoration, where my sole is restored and healed to the place He intended it to be. He talked about the river that brings restoration, and him restoring the years that Satan has stolen. He talked about restoring relationship with him and others and causing a unity and harmony within our existence; and He talked about his love that will entwine my heart, that will wrap around, will cover and restore. He said to receive his restoring love, his healing grace.

He also talked to me about the chamber of intimacy, and spoke about the kiss - he said the kiss is to greet with love, it is like a seal, a mark. It is like breathing in love. And he spoke about his embrace, and said that in his embrace, there is strength; his embrace imparts love and strength and courage and healing. And then He spoke about the fragrance of his touch - he said the fragrance is unique, different every time, but familiar; the fragrance will be the exact right mix of ingredients to pour over me. He said when he touches me he will pour it over me... And he spoke about his face. He said those who seek Him will find Him ... only those who are hungry and thirsty for Him will find Him, but not if I (we) seek after Him with the wrong motives or intensions. He said his face is shining on me, his eyes glow with love and delight; his face is looking at me and is transforming me, as I (we) look at him.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment