Search This Blog

Saturday 2 February 2019

THE WIND, EAGLE AND DOVE

The Wind, Eagle and Dove Ruth Grigg 30.11.09

Can you hear the wind blowing? The wind blows where it wills and changes direction. The wind changes in strength – it can be so strong that it blows your house down… but I don’t come to destroy, but to build and empower you. But some things need to be moved out of your house, out of my house, because they block me moving into the places I need to go. Move out the old things you do not need or use any more; you cannot go back, I AM doing a new thing. You need to move old patterns of behaviour, working, and thinking out of your house, and you need to move fear out. Do not be afraid when my Spirit moves and when my Spirit unsettles you and unearths you, and seems to be doing something else that you are not used to doing. Follow the eagle and the dove. Where the eagles flies, go with it; the eagle will lead you out. I need you to see what I am doing and where I am going, and go with me. The dove will come also, bringing peace, my presence, healing and rest. Watch where the dove rests and go with Him. This is my leading. Keep watching where I am going and go with me.

Scriptures:

John 3:8, Matt 3:16, Isa 40:31, Isa 43:18-19, John 6:19-20

No comments:

Post a Comment