Search This Blog

Saturday 2 February 2019

My Church




MY CHURCH    1.8.09 Ruth Grigg

I will build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it! (Matt 16:18)

It is my church, my people. I am calling: a bride, not beggars; sons not slaves; soldiers not captives; prayer warriors not worriers; worshippers not soul-seekers or flesh seekers; soldiers of my Word, not the wisdom of man; David - giant slayers, not fearful trembling men; seekers of my heart, my ways, my kingdom, not the ways of this world.



Let me build my church IN you, and my Kingdom in you and through you into the world. Go out into the world and make disciples, baptising them in the name of the Son.* Preach the Word and signs will follow you. I will build my Kingdom around you as I build it in you and through you.


*Matt 28:19-20

No comments:

Post a Comment